Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Phase 2!

OK...so now is the time for group participation. I wanted to send along a book of well wishes for those of us who appreciate David Tennant's acting talents SO MUCH. I am calling for YOUR well wishes and messages to go along with David's dalek. You can still send a message, even if you were unable to donate to the project (There will be a letter in the front of the book acknowledging the people who have donated)

What do you do?

1 Please try to create your message to David, saved as a word document and attach that to your e-mail. If you can not do this, I should be able to cut and paste your message into a word document.

2. This message should be no longer than one sheet of paper. Because I live in the United States, that means the message should fit in a page size of 8 1/2" X 11". If you are unable to do this, I should be able to shrink to fit the right size.

3. Feel free to include a picture, but PLEASE keep it smaller that 3" x 5". If you don't, I will resize the photo myself. Right now, I have brand new ink cartridges in my printer, but I really don't want to burn through all my ink.

4. E-mail your message to dalek4david (at) martinleegore (dot) com. In the subject heading please type "Message for David"

I am going to give you all until August 12th to get you message in!

I hope I have answered all your possible questions, but please feel free to contact me!

4 comments:

cressida said...

Quickie question:

Can you take a PDF? I'd kind of like to use my own handwriting, but I have a pdf-erator copy machine at my disposal.

cressida said...

Er, that above comment? That's me. Tenzo.

YarnDavros said...

I can try the pdf, if it doesn't work, I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

So long as it's Dalek Khan, I'm all good.