
David's dalek may look a bit like a bowling pin right now...that is because he is not fully stuffed and the circumference of the circular needle I am using is smaller than the circumference of the base of the dalek.
In other Dalek4David Project news:
Several people have asked me about still contributing to the project even though I said I thought we had enough money to get the package across the pond.
You all are more than welcome to continue to donate to the project. I just didn't want people think I was trolling for money, only to have a lot of money leftover to go to charity when I could have stopped the donation process.
As discussed earlier, all leftover money will go to a charity that David supports. I have talked to Modernchic about her fundraising in honor of David's mother. I would like to donate the leftover funds from the Dalek4David project to her fundraising project.
Keep in mind, you don't have to make a money donation to be apart of this project!!! Once David's dalek is complete, I will make a call out for well wishes to put in the scrapbook going to David, so you can be apart of that!
5 comments:
He's looking good :-)
I think it's a lovely idea to donate any left over money to the fundraising in honour of David's mum.
Looking forward to more updates.
Donating left over money to the charity is such a good idea. It could always be like a bit of everyone's donation went to the dalek, and a bit to charity. You could put on the note you send with it that money has gone to charity perhaps.
It looks awesome!
also, love love love the pic of him geeking out with davros at the bottom of the post :)
I am definitely going to put a note saying that leftover funds went to charity!
Afraid, I can't take credit for screen capping that picture...someone on the DTAT did. I have been DYING to use it on here because I LURVE it, but I wanted to wait until it wasn't a spoiler.
That's great! I would be more than happy to donate to the cause. The Dalek looks great!
Awesome...Please leave me a comment in my LJ (prynne12) if you would...
I'm drowning in RL stuff at the mo and so might miss project updates.
sorry!
Post a Comment