Oh, he looks great!!! Molto bene!
looks fab! Brilliant!Love that it's in the colours of his suit. Very good choice :)x
Absolutely gorgeous! David is going to love him!
Now that is one foxy Dalek...you'd better keep an eye on Blanche around him! :D
He looks fantastic, I love the colours :-)I may have to order one for myself!
I am glad you all like him as much as I do!Yeah, I need to keep my Blanche away from him or I will have milk chocolate colored daleks all over my apartment! LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, he looks great!!! Molto bene!
looks fab! Brilliant!
Love that it's in the colours of his suit. Very good choice :)
x
Absolutely gorgeous! David is going to love him!
Now that is one foxy Dalek...you'd better keep an eye on Blanche around him! :D
He looks fantastic, I love the colours :-)
I may have to order one for myself!
I am glad you all like him as much as I do!
Yeah, I need to keep my Blanche away from him or I will have milk chocolate colored daleks all over my apartment! LOL
Post a Comment