Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 1

It is 12:42 am here in Vista, California, so technically it is the next day for me. I know you Brits will already be up and getting ready for your day and I wanted to do this update before I went to bed. I admit, I didn't do a lot of knitting yesterday, as I was not feeling well. But we have a good start!

The first row of bobbles has been made. The cuteness level is uber high on this one! I love it. I can tell already, it is going to be great. Here is a picture of the progress:



In the picture, the brown looks black, yeah my digital camera isn't much better than a disposable...sorry. But I can assure you the color is a nice chocolate brown.

2 comments:

AfraidOfTheDark said...

Squeee,

It's going to look fab :) I bow to your knitting skills :)

x

Anonymous said...

It's exciting now the knitting started. I also bow to your knitting skills - I wouldn't have a clue where to start :-)