Wednesday, July 23, 2008
DAY 2
Looky where we are now! The bobbles are done!
HOORAY! I tried to get my Ott-Lite true color spectrum light on it tonight and the colors in this picture look much better. I had forgotten how truly meditative knitting can be...it was nice!
We are getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
YarnDavros
I love David Tennant, daleks and yarn!
View my complete profile
Should we name David's dalek?
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(26)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(18)
Phase 2!
Day 9-David's Dalek is DONE!
Day 8-Almost there
Day 7 & Contributions
Day 6- Already
Day 5- What is in a name?
Day 4
Day 3
HOORAY and THANK YOU
DAY 2
Day 1
It Begins!
How a Dalek Gets Made
Contributors
HOORAY!
Not the brightest bulb...
Yarn and stuff!
And the Winner is...
►
June
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment