Sunday, July 20, 2008

How a Dalek Gets Made

I think I am going to be able to start David's dalek tonight, I am almost finished with the dalek on my needles right now.

I have joked with a number of you about my daily set-up of how I watch TV, knit and surf on the Doctor Who Forum all at the same time...multi-tasking is my friend. So anyway, this morning I decided to take a picture of my set-up and show you all where a dalek gets made. This is how it's done. I have my laptop and the pattern set-up so I have the TV in view...sad y/n?



I have grand plans to give you all a daily update, in pictures, where David's dalek is along the creation process until he is finished. We shall see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd take a pic of my current setup, but it's still a work in progress at this point. I don't have a TV near my desk, but I have been known to use my other computer to watch DT media while I surf on my laptop. Your setup is fine - do what works for you! :D

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting to see this all starting to come together. Your setup is fabulous, Pam! I love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your setup is excellent. A television for watching DT on, OG on the computer - all the inspiration you need! :-)