Thursday, July 10, 2008

HOORAY!

Guess what came today in THIS package:



The yarn for David's DALEK...HOORAY!



Now, I have a dalek on the needles right now so I can't start it this very minute, but I am going to a friend's this weekend and there is a good chance I could finish that up this weekend and start on David's dalek by the beginning of next week.

I will update when I start it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAY! Lovely colours. I voted for the new series Dalek, but I think this will be a beautiful Dalek too! I think we should let DT know why it's brown, blue and off-white though - was that part of the plan, to tell him that it was knitted in "brown-suit" colours? Anyway, I plan to donate to the cause as you get closer to ship date, as I also promised to donate to Accord/AICR this month. Thanks for the update! :D

Alice said...

Hooray! The colours look great :D

Anonymous said...

You got the wool, excellent. I really like the colours :-)

YarnDavros said...

Thanks folks!

I thought the colors ended up being really good...you know you can never be quite sure when you order over the internet.

I was planning on attatching a tag to the dalek, telling DT it is washable wool and something to the effect that even the daleks are copying the doctor and his brown suit now...

Thanks ALL!