I just wanted to thank all the wonderful people who have been able to contribute funds to the Dalek4David Project! I am happy to announce that I beleive we have enough funds to get David's dalek and greetings across the pond and to THE MAN. So I think for now we can hold off on further donations...
I wanted to give the first name of those who have contributed to make sure I have everyone noted. If you have contributed and you don't see your name, please let me know:
Alice, Deniese, Sharon, Maureen, Jill, Tracey, Caroline and Vickie
You all ROCK!
XOXOXOXOXO
3 comments:
hey hey,
can i go as Caz rather than Caroline.
Caroline is what I get called when I am in trouble at work.. ick :)
Looking great though! Very exciting!
LOL, sure, no problem...I know what that is like. I am only Pamela when I am in trouble with mom!
Hey EK, I still want to throw a donation your way, I just need to do some financial juggling first. The Dalek looks great! Molto bene!
Post a Comment