Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yarn and stuff!

Ok, peoples!

I ordered the yarn today! Friday is a holiday here in the US, but I am still thinking I will get it sometime early next week. HOORAY!

I thought I would give you all the financials of the project...

To date, I have received donations totalling $40/ 20 pounds. The yarn with shipping was $34.50/ 17 pounds. I bought the scrapbook to put peoples' e-mail messages in this weekend and it cost $7.57/ 3.81 pounds.

I am thinking we will need another $30/ 15 pounds to get it boxed up and sent off to David. I don't mind making a financial contribution, beyond the knitting of the dalek, but more donations would great! (hint, hint)

You don't have to donate now, but maybe sometime around the time when we are going to ship our woolly dalek to David...

2 comments:

Modernchic said...

Could you post a link here to the donation, please? I am due to contribute, but don't know where to go. D'oh! :)

Anonymous said...

*headdesk*
I'd forgotten about the e-mail message. I'm SO bad at that sort of thing...I'd better start thinking now!