Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And the Winner is...

By a landslide...it is the Brown Suit Dalek we will be making and sending to David.

Thanks to those who have already donated, I will order the yarn within the next couple of days. I will post on here when I do. Then the knitting can begin!

I am now "officially" going to start taking donations for the project. You can send donations via Paypal (or contact me for other methods) to dalek4david (at) martinleegore (dot) com. Like I said, many people have already donated (THANK YOU), but more donations are needed. And don't forget, if we have leftover money it will be donated to a favorite charity of David!

I am excited to get started!

Pam
Extermiknitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brown Suit Dalek, FTW! :D
I'm really excited to be part of this, EK. Can't wait to see the finished Dalek.