I have another thing for you to comment on...
I was planning on requesting donations for the dalek 4 David project once voting closed on July 1st. However, this would mean asking for donations for this project at the same time Modernchic is raising money to donate in honor of David's mother on the anniversary of her death. I feel kinda cheeseball asking for donations for a knitted toy at the same time, when a charity donation would be more important.
What do you all think? Would you all want to make donations to two projects at once?
Please post in the comments!
3 comments:
I guess you could stagger it so that we do this after the donation period for David's mum is past - personally, it doesn't affect me either way, I'll give to both regardless.
Nise here! (Finally!)
I don't see why both projects can't go on at the same time. I plan to take part in both, but whatever you decide is fine with me.
I don't have a problem with both running at the same time. I'll be giving to both anyway. Maybe like Jaradel suggested, leave the Dalek project running past the end date for the charity donations.
Post a Comment