Friday, July 18, 2008

Contributors

I have been thinking, I would like to place a list at the front of the book of messages we send along with the dalek of the people who contributed financially to this project. (Yes I am that anal retentive, I have kept a list) Along with mentioning that we gave the extra money to whatever charity it is we decide on...

Can I use real names or would you all prefer your Doctor Who Forum usernames?

5 comments:

Alice said...

I don't mind, I'll go with whatever everyone is happy with.

Anonymous said...

Real names.

T McKee said...

I think real name, but I don't mind either way :)

PS first comment as I've just remembered my password for gmail-I have too many!

Anonymous said...

I'd say real names. If anyone if uncomfortable with their full name being used, we could always just use first names. But I'm happy to go with whatever everyone else thinks :-)

AfraidOfTheDark said...

I would say real names, and if anyone doesn''t want to use theirs, they don't have to :)