Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More time?

Hey peeps...

Response to sending David a message with his dalek has been, well, lame. Come on people...I know you don't know what to say, I STILL don't know what to say in MY message. Just speak the truth from your heart and it will all be good.

Would help you all to know I am not reading the messages? I am just printing them and putting them in the book. This will be just between you and THE MAN.

WRITE SOMETHING NOW!!! I was at least hoping for something from all the people who made a financial contribution...

*makes puppy dog eyes, causes bottom lip to quiver* Please...if I give you all another week?

Look at this face...this man needs a message of love from his fans

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grovel time.

I really will try and get something over to you in the next 36 hours.You've done all the work and I'm being one of the lazy ones.

Sorry - and thank you for doing all this work on our behalf.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, EK. My laptop has broken and I'm using an old PC with not much software on it and no broadband (hence my absence from DTAT) but I will try and get something to you this week.

Anonymous said...

I've finally done mine - please let me know if it doesn't arrive soon - my e-mail was playing up a bit when I tried to send it.

AfraidOfTheDark said...

Hey,

really struggling, but really trying with mine. I just don't know what to write!
Will probably be quite short and sweet.
Will have it with you by the new deadline, promise.

x