Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time is UP!

OK,

Well, I definitely got a more responses and got more messages for David. Thank you everyone who has participated with contributions and messages. The ball is now in my court.

I am now going to write my own message for David, a short letter explaining the project and I will create an adoption certificate for David's as yet unnamed dalek.

I will show you all pictures of the dalek, scrapbook, adoption certificate and letter. I am not going to show individual messages to David that people have sent. Like I have said, I kinda consider those private, for David's eues only.

I definitely want to get this project finished and in the mail by the end of August as I start graduate school at the beginning of September. Once the dalek/scrapbook is posted, I will let you all know how much we donated the fundraiser Modernchic was running in honor of David's mom.

I have plans of sending David two copies of the adoption certificate with a SASE, in the hopes that David will respond to our project and tell us what he has named his dalek!

Anyway, I am sure there will be more news in the coming week!

Thanks again every one!

No comments: